Dave davies..rest..recovery ..health..then tour in 2005?

the Dave Davies Message Board: The Spiritual Planet Forum: Dave davies..rest..recovery ..health..then tour in 2005?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By frank reda (Nuttyprofessor) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 01:45 am:

i was just talking to rafaela,we both love you..and are concerned,as is everyone...you have been resting...and a full recovery takes precedent over gigs,as we found out ,thur. oct.14 ,2004 the downtown-farmingdale is cancelled,it is on their website,as well as sat.oct.16,2004 ...sit'n'bull ,maynard,mass. as well this also is cancelled and on their website.....although we are disappointed that we won't get to see you for now[if indeed the rest of gigs as well do not happen]?,but mr.dave davies ,your health,rest and full recovery are the most important thing now not gigs!! look bill clinton,just had a bypass...rest up reflect,think write songs,we are pulling for you..and in maybe late 2004,or early next year in 2005 ,you will come back,with a few more new songs ,like powerful.......COME TO THE RIVER.......take it easy..........friend...................... regards frank reda,robin epstein[my fiance],and rafaela filippi.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Barbara in LaLa (Barbs) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 01:49 am:

I fully concur Freaky Frank!
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage , btw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 01:59 am:

Frank...ya beat me to it.. every bit of it! were you transcribing what we were talking about? LOL!

Much love and light to you Dave! Here's to your health!

Love Rafaela

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By A Nony Moose (Albert) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 07:04 am:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2004/09/14/concert_update/

I hear ya Frank. A drink (of tea) to your health Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bruce Clifford (Bruce) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 08:21 am:

Continue with a speady recovery Mr.Dave......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By GusPolidor (Gusp) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 09:19 am:

God speed, Dave. Ounce of prevention, and all that.

Anyone who complains about the tour being cancelled or races around to announce all the news & gossip ::shudder:: Man, halloween is coming up already, you ghouls!

The people who truly care about yer, want only what's best and right for yer.

:)))

Glad to see the official word, and hey all of us here at the shop wish you well and only the best.

peace,
Gus

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sharon (Katieanne) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 09:28 am:

I think that's wise, and hopefully we'll see you next year then!
~Sharon~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rebecca Bailey (Becky) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 09:44 am:

You come first, Dave. Take care of yourself.

Becky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leslie (Leslie) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 09:45 am:

I will keep Dave in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Dave, please rest and be well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Voodoo Canapé (Susan) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 09:49 am:

I'm sure there's no one here who wouldn't rather that Dave never did another gig and was healthy (extreme I know), than pushed himself and ended up making himself more ill.

Just my idea, but I think it's reasonably sensible (but then, I am no judge...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Luna Collins (Lunac) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 01:38 pm:

Well, I think it's sensible!
Much Love and Light for continued recovery, Dave. Aidan and I are sooooo glad you are recouping nicely.
Luna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Kim from Canada (Hippie_johnny) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

"Almost 100% recuperated" says the link! YAY, I say!

K

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ellen (Ellen) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 10:49 pm:

Keep playing with that therapy putty, Dave. It works! ;-) Just remember not to let it ooze out onto a carpet or upholstery; you'll have a big mess!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ellen (Ellen) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 10:50 pm:

PS Frank: Congratulations! Yeah Frank!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Julie P (Julie) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 11:16 am:

FRANKY DUDE YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By GusPolidor (Gusp) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 01:13 pm:

A chacun gout, kiddo.

:)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: