WORLD HEALING SESSION

The Dave Davies Message Board: The Spiritual Planet Forum: WORLD HEALING SESSION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 04:40 am:

Hello Everybody,

Please join with us in The Healing Sanctuary on
Sunday, April 16th for A Special World Healing Session.

This will be a wonderful opportunity for all to send out our collective, healing, light, energy,positive thoughts, prayers and love to our world and to those who are in need of our assitance. Please participate in any way that you feel most comfortable, even if for a short while. Every bit counts!

The times will be: 2:00PM PST, 5:00PM EST & 10:00PM GMT.

If you would like to submit a name for this session you can post it here or email me privately. Please have all names submitted by 2:00PM EST on the day of session (11:00AM PST, 7:00PM GMT)

The Healing Sanctuary can be accessed through The Spiritual Planet using password : Healer 777.

How to Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary + Names

God Bless,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 04:42 am:

Healing List for 4/16/06

Barbara Schimpf
Julie Duchaine
Margaret Louise McIntyre
Lee Newman
Gabriella Muha
Viktoria Korosi
Donna MacKenna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Teri La Brecque (Teelab) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 06:36 am:

Hi Rafaela,

Could you please add:

Marge Sternisha
Amber Blackmon
Jeremy Griswold
Don LaBrecque
Arielle Labrecque
Teri Labrecque

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 08:52 am:

Update!

Healing Sanctuary + List

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leslie (Leslie) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 01:44 pm:

Please add John Ohanian, William Hinz and Jason Hughes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 03:54 pm:

Healing List Cont'd

Marge Sternisha
Amber Blackmon
Jeremy Griswold
Don LaBrecque
Arielle Labrecque
Teri Labrecque
John Ohanian
William Hinz
Jason Hughes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By CDFleiner (Cfleiner) on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 09:55 pm:

That's lovely, Rafaela; will help out, as always.

love,
c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 09:35 am:

Hello Everybody,

This will be a wonderful opportunity for all to send out our collective, healing, light, energy,positive thoughts, prayers and love to our world and to those who are in need of our assistance. Please participate in any way that you feel most comfortable, even if for a short while. Every bit counts!

If you would like to submit a name for this session you can post it here or email me privately. Please have all names submitted by 2:00PM EST on the day of session (11:00AM PST, 7:00PM GMT)

The Healing Sanctuary can be accessed through The Spiritual Planet using password : Healer 777.

How to Send Healing

God Bless All,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 09:41 am:

Healing List cont'd

Danny Ruiz
Joyce Esposito
Adriano Pimentel & Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 12:02 pm:

UPDATE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rebecca Bailey (Becky) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 12:02 am:

Please add Miguel Ruiz.

And if it is not utterly ridiculous (and it probably is), some of you please send a few kind thoughts to my old cat Theo, who has become diabetic and is in very poor shape, and for my mother who is caring for him while I am out here being a park ranger in Utah.

I miss you all, and hope to do more than occasionally lurk when my life settles down.

Love to you all,
Becky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 06:04 am:

Hello Everybody,

This will be a wonderful opportunity for all to send out our collective, healing, light, energy,positive thoughts, prayers and love to our world and to those who are in need of our assistance. Please participate in any way that you feel most comfortable, even if for a short while. Every bit counts!

How to Send Healing

God bless All,
Love, Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 06:06 am:

Healing List cont'd

Miguel Ruiz
Helen Hamill
Salvatore Colletti
Angelo Cacchiola

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 09:07 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 06:37 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

God Bless All,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 05:57 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

God Bless All,
Love, Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 06:00 am:

Healing list cont'd

The Bourjolly Family
Thomas McKeever
Grace Nelson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 08:36 am:

Update!

Healing Sanctuary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Barbs in LALA (Barbaraa) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 06:41 pm:

and don't forget Theo, the cat. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By John W. (Dinsdale) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 09:01 pm:

Happy Easter and Passover everyone! I'll be there too.

And I WON'T forget Theo Barbara.

-John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 09:16 pm:

Update!

Healing List + Theo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 06:10 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

God Bless All,
love,light & peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 06:12 am:

Healing List cont'd

Ann Shapiro
David Ryan
Jessica Albert
Amy Goldman
Iris Reyes & Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 09:02 am:

Update!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rebecca Bailey (Becky) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:00 pm:

Thanks, all, for your kinds thoughts on Theo, but he deteriorated to such a point that it was best to let him go. He lived to be nearly 16, and had a life full of cat happiness!

Love,
Becky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 03:28 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

God Bless All
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Barbs in LALA (Barbaraa) on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 08:06 am:

I'm so sorry Becky for your loss. I'm glad he had a happy life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 02:09 am:

Hello Everybody,

Please join with us in The Healing Sanctuary tomorrow Easter

How to Send Healing

Happy Easter to All,
God Bless,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 02:11 am:

Healing List cont'

M.T.J Courtois
Mary Philben
The Verzyl Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By John W. (Dinsdale) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 02:16 am:

My condolences Becky, on the loss of Theo. I too am glad he had a happy life, and that you have lots of memories.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 09:35 am:

Update!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 05:54 pm:

Hello Everybody,

Please join with us in The Healing Sanctuary today Easter

How to Send Healing

God Bless All,
Love light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 09:38 pm:

Prayer and Invokation for Healers

An Invokation to The Holy Mother Force

(please say with deep respect and loving intensity before starting your healing session)

'Oh divine and wondrous Brahma... Oh Everlasting lord of Devas and hosts. Oh Supreme Being, Oh mighty and all embracing GOD! May your light and Love descend to Earth.

With ALL the power of my love, with the deepest reverence and respect, I request that gracious
Blessings from The Divine Mother be upon me Now!
May Divine Light flow forth through me at this moment and into the world.
In the NOW and by NOW!
IN SERVICE to ALL.

Oh Divine Mother may your great compassion, Love, clarity, strenght and understanding permeate every cell of my being. Fill me, Oh Divine Mother with your great Healing Light, so that I may be able always to radiate and transmit this Healing Energy freely and selflessly into ALL the world.
Throughout all levels of existence and consciousness.

I thank thee Oh Divine Mother, Father God from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be an instrument of your LOVE, and for allowing this LOVE to flow through me this way.

May light, love and Peace prevail on Earth!'

Amen...Om Om Om

Dave Davies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tuulia 'Winds Little Oak Tree' (Julia87) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 01:31 am:

Ergh, I was supposed to join you tonight... Hope you had a good session! I hope to join you next time around... I could have at least put a couple of names on to the healing list for this time but it completely slipped my mind... Hope it's not too late.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By CDFleiner (Cfleiner) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 03:21 am:

Was a quiet session, but effective and helpful in more ways than I can speak of here.

As always, thank you Rafaela and Sir for the opportunity.

love,
c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 03:24 am:

Thanks to all who participated in today's session. Another wonderful and powerful experience. Very warm and welcoming!

Until the next time. It's never too late to join in or participate!

Love,
Rafaela

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dave Davies (Dave) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 08:48 am:

Just wanted to thank all the Healers who came together at this
session.

God Bless you All..

Love
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Teri La Brecque (Teelab) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 02:25 am:

Thanks everyone for your healing, prayers, and love and light.

God Bless you!
Teri

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: