WORLD HEALING SESSION

The Dave Davies Message Board: The Spiritual Planet Forum: WORLD HEALING SESSION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:48 am:

Hello Everybody,

Please join with us in The Healing Sanctuary Sunday,July 23rd to participate in a Healing Session for World Peace and for those who are in need of it. This will be a fantastic opportunity to send out our light,love and prayers in a concerted effort. So much unrest is currently happening that this would be a good way to help bring much needed peace to our world and those within it.

Please participate in any way that you feel most comfortable. Even for a short while, every bit counts.

The times will be: 2:00PM PST, 5:00PM EST & 10:00PM GMT

If you would like to submit a name for The Healing Sanctuary, you can post it here or email me privately. Please have all names submitted by Saturday, July 22nd at 2:00PM EST.

Any questions that you may have concerning The Healing Sanctuary or How to send healing please feel free to ask. All questions are welcome.

The Healing Sanctuary can be accessed through The Spiritual Planet using password: Healer 777.

How to Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless You,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:51 am:

Healing List for 7/23/06

Dawn Sagan
Lee Newman
Julie Duchaine
Carreiro Family
J.R.C
Marion,Stef & Glenda Cole
Korosi & Muha Family
Holly Makimaa
M.T.J Courtois
Danny Ruiz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 08:41 am:

Healing Sanctuary + Names LIST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leslie (Leslie) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 01:27 pm:

Please add William Hinz, John Ohanian and Jason Hughes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 11:49 pm:

Healing List cont'd

William Hinz
John Ohanian
Jason Hughes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 07:01 am:

Hello Everybody,

Please join with us in The Healing Sanctuary Sunday,July 23rd to participate in a Healing Session for World Peace and for those who are in need of it. This will be a fantastic opportunity to send out our light,love and prayers in a concerted effort. So much unrest is currently happening that this would be a good way to help bring much needed peace to our world and those within it.

Please participate in any way that you feel most comfortable. Even for a short while, every bit counts.

If you would like to submit a name for The Healing Sanctuary, you can post it here or email me privately. Please have all names submitted by Saturday, July 22nd at 2:00PM EST.

Any questions that you may have concerning The Healing Sanctuary or How to send healing please feel free to ask. All questions are welcome.

The Healing Sanctuary can be accessed through The Spiritual Planet using password: Healer 777.

How To Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All.
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 07:04 am:

Healing List Cont'd

William Hinz
John Ohanian
Jason Hughes
Thomas Jackson
Michael Lally
Donna McKenna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bruce Clifford (Bruce) on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:24 am:

Dan Hall

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 03:26 pm:

Healing List Cont'd

William Hinz
John Ohanian
Jason Hughes
Thomas Jackson
Michael Lally
Donna McKenna
Dan Hall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 03:49 pm:

Healing Sanctuary + Names List

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 06:42 am:

Hello Everybody,

How To Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 06:44 am:

healing list cont'd

Helen Hamill
Michael Seppe
John Lupo
Victims & Families of Indonisian Tsunami

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 10:05 am:

Healing Sanctiary + Names LIST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Joyce Esposito (Joyceesposito) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 03:58 am:

My Danny passed away this morning. He was in an accident during the weekend.

Rafaela,Dave and others. Thank you for being there during his illness. it was his fate to leave this earth so young.

Rafaela,thanks for the extra support. you shine through.

Joyce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 06:34 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All,
love,light & peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 06:37 am:

Healing List cont'd

Joyce Esposito
Mario Salazar
Nick Tsalikis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 09:38 am:

UPDATE!

Healing Sanctuary + Names List!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By David Schimpf (Davids) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 04:56 pm:

Dear Joyce,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Try to remember that even when it seems least possible, God is still present to you and loves you more than you can imagine or conceive.

Yours,

David S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Teri La Brecque (Teelab) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

Dear Joyce,

We don't really know each other, but I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I will be praying for you and your family and sending LIGHT,LOVE and HEALING also.

God Bless You and Keep you in His Care,
Teri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dave Davies (Dave) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 08:29 pm:

Joyce

So tragic. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May
God give you Strength, Light, Love and Healing.

Love and many Blessings
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Barbs in LALA (Barbaraa) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 08:41 pm:

Dear Joyce,
I too, wish to send you my deepest sympathies. May you have peace and strength and be held in the arms of God. I know Danny is already there.

Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leslie (Leslie) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 08:47 pm:

Joyce-

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bruce Clifford (Bruce) on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 09:24 pm:

Joyce,
I am so sorry for your loss.

Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ellen (Ellen) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 02:16 am:

Joyce, I'm so sorry to read of this tragedy. My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family.

Ellen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:13 am:

Joyce spoke and wrote to me. She wanted me to thank all of you for the kind messages and sympathy that you have sent to her. Her Danny was her life. He was doing well with his cancer treatments and to have this happen at such a young age is a horrible tragedy.

Joyce is leaving to go back to Spain for a while. She grew up there and will be spending time with her family. She'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Rafaela

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:18 am:

Hello Everybody,

How To Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:21 am:

Healing List cont'd

Agnes Herrera
Steven Alaimo
David Sternberg & Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:47 am:

Healing Sanctuary + Names List!...Update

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By John W. (Dinsdale) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 02:08 pm:

Joyce,

You and Danny are in my prayers every night. Even not knowing you it make my heart sink. Please accept my continued prayers for you and Danny's spirit.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By joyce kerley (Joyce) on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:25 pm:

Joyce,
May Danny be free of pain and rest in peace.
I hope you find comfort in memories of happier times and can find support in the care of your family and friend.

the other Joyce
Joyce Kerley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 04:53 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All,
love,light & peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 04:58 am:

Healing List cont'd

Salvatore Colletti
Myriam Bourjolly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Meta Media (Metamedia) on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 08:12 am:

Healing Sanctuary + Names LIST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 04:27 am:

Hello Everybody,

How to Send Healing

Healing Sanctuary

God Bless All,
Love,Light & Peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 09:22 pm:

Prayer and Invokation for Healers

An Invokation to The Holy Mother Force

(Please say with deep respect and loving intensity before starting your healing session)

'Oh divine and wondrous Brahma...Oh Everlasting Lord of devas and hosts. Oh Supreme Being,Oh mighty and all embracing GOD! May your Light and Love descend to Earth.

With ALL the power of my love, with the deepest reverence and respect, I request that gracious
Blessings from the Divine Mother be upon me Now!
May Divine Light flow forth through me at this moment and into the world.
In the NOW and by NOW!
IN SERVICE to ALL.

Oh Divine Mother may your great compassion, Love,
clarity, strenght and understanding permeate every cell of my being. Fill me, Oh Divine Mother with your great Healing Light, so that I may always be able to radiate and transmit this Healing energy freely and selflessly into ALL the world.
Throughout all levels of existence and consciousness.

I thank thee oh Divine Mother, Father God from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be an instrument of your LOVE, amd for allowing this LOVE to flow through me in this way.

May light,love and Peace prevail on Earth!'

Amen...Om Om Om

Dave Davies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rafaela Filippi (Rafaela) on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 01:33 pm:

Thanks to all who participated in this session. Another great session. Seperated my session. Part in the Healing Sanctuary and the other part in what Sunlight we had recharging. Great 3rd eye meditation.

I hope that all had a great session too!

God Bless,
Rafaela

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: