How To Send Healing Over A Distance
By Chrissie Blaze
You can spend hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars learning to give healing. However, it really is very simple to learn, but the secret to success is to DO it. I would like to outline one very simple healing technique, called absent healing, by which you can send healing to your friends, family and to strangers, over a distance. Do not underestimate this simple technique. I myself have experienced phenomenal results using this and I know many other people who have also.
In fact, when I was once being interviewed live on a radio station in the South of England some years ago, I took the listeners step by step through this technique. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that, following this "absent healing class", the radio station was jammed with calls from people who had had amazing experiences. For example, one lady who had not had the courage to leave her house for many years, went out the very next day. Another person was cured of a long-standing illness. The following week, there were many reports of healing successes and this event made front page news in the local paper. These were people who, on the whole, had never tried healing before. Remember, it is a natural ability and therefore our birthright to do this. We cannot guarantee success with healing, as there is a karmic factor involved (ask me if you want to know more about this).
However, healing always helps.
1. Choose a quiet place that you can use as your healing sanctuary.
2. Stand or sit facing east if you can.
3. Raise your hands up, with your palms facing outwards.
4. Be very still and go within.
5. Using your powers of concentration, visualize a white light flowing from the palms of your hands and from your heart center, which is situated just in front of your breastbone.
We have psychic centers, or chakras in our subtle bodies which are constantly radiating
out and drawing in the universal life forces (often referred to as prana or chi).
These forces flow freely through creation and we draw upon these in our healing and
6. Then say a simple prayer to God, or the Creator, asking that you may be used as a channel for healing power to flow through you.
7. When you start to see the energy flowing, as a white light, or even feel it flowing through you, then say out loud the name of the person who is sick. The energy will then flow to that person to bring about balance within that person's aura (the subtle envelope surrounding our physical body), which will reflect back onto the physical body.
8. Let the power flow through you, your hands and your heart center, for a minute or two. Realize that this healing power is an aspect of true Love and really feel this love and compassion filling you and flowing through you. You may then carry on sending healing to more people, or you may finish.
9. When you have finished, end with a simple prayer, thanking God for using you as a channel and asking that if it be God's will, the person or people may be healed.
10. Then place the right hand over the left hand in a sweeping motion. This is the mudra of detachment. You have now finished this magical ritual and are ready to continue with other tasks.
Detachment is the key to success.
Note: If you find it difficult to visualize a white light at first, practice by imagining something white, such as snow. Imagination is our creative faculty, and what we imagine exists. When we imagine a white light, it does exist. Some people may feel the power flowing as a tingling sensation; others feel it is hot or cold; others feel it as a definite power. Just practice and the more you do, the better will be your results.
Other ways to use healing:
Absent healing can also be sent to the following:
1. To an ambulance with flashing lights: it could mean the difference between life and death. In this case, just quickly visualize white light surrounding the ambulance and the person inside.
2. To victims of natural disasters. It can help those who are suffering and also those who have died, as it will ease their passage onto the other realms.
3. To rescue workers at natural disasters. The healing power will give them greater strength and inspiration to continue with their fantastic work.
4. To plane crashes and disasters of any kind.
In other words, we just have to develop "a healing consciousness". Let me know how you do with this and if you have any successes, I would love to hear about those too.
If you would like to know more about this healing technique, or if you would like to learn to give contact healing treatments, self healing, healing to animals and plants, please refer to the publication "You Too Can Heal" by Dr. George King, published by The Aetherius Society. Information also available on video presentation "Discover your Healing Power". We also run one-day Spiritual Healing Courses in various parts of the world. Details can be obtained from Chrissie Blaze. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Om][Shiva-Christ][Aquarian Stanzas][Astrology For
The Spiritual Change][From Darkness To Light]
Dave Davies/Spiritual Planet ©2001